& District Hall
Jimboomba Community & District Hall
If you are looking for a local venue for hire, then Jimboomba Community & District hall is the perfect place! Jimboomba Community & District Hall is a superb venue to hire for a wide range of functions. Conveniently located in the hub of Jimboomba (behind Jimboomba Central Shopping Centre and Woolworths), it has ample car parking, onsite and across the road at Rotary Park. The hall can be hired for private, group or community use and can be hired for half-days, full-days or night times. The hall is ideal for a wide range of functions:
- Family celebration
- Gala dinner
- Bingo night
- Community event
- Wedding reception
- Engagement party
- Fundraising event
- Corporate meeting
- Awards night
- Christmas party
- Private function
- Funeral or wake
- Christening celebration
- Naming ceremony
- Training sessions
- Karate lessons
- Dance class
- Yoga class
- School formal
- School awards night
- Staff social gathering
- Club meeting
- Information night and the list goes on….
The Rotary Club of Jimboomba has spent a lot of hours and resources renovating this fine historic building to boast the following features:
- Seated banquet capacity is 160, cocktail standing capacity 300 (These numbers are pre-COVID restrictions. See floor plan for dimensions.)
- Caterers Kitchen (fridges, freezer, microwave, oven, urn, dishwasher, sink, bench space, servery that opens up to guests).
- A generous sized Bar for drinks service, with large glass door refrigerators.
- Stage (with side wings/rooms and a piano if required)
- Large verandah entrance.
- Side ramp entrance (wheelchair enabled).
- Fully air-conditioned, also ceiling fans.
- Fully-equipped AV system (microphone & speakers, ceiling-mounted projector and remote controlled screen on stage).
- Trestle tables, bench seats and chairs for use.
Jimboomba Community & District Hall in 2020 after recent renovations
A peek inside the Jimboomba Community & District Hall
Jimboomba Community & District Hall Hire Fees
Half Day Hire (4 hours, start & finish time based on availability) – $250
Full Day Hire (8am to 4pm) – $400
Night Hire (6pm to late) – $400
Ongoing/Regular Hire – please contact the venue manager
AV Hire: the hall has in-house, state-of-the-art audio visual equipment for use at your function.
- hand-held microphone with wall-mounted speakers – $25 per function.
- ceiling-mounted projector & motorised projector screen with remote control – $150 per function.
- lectern (included with your hire if required).
Furniture Hire: there are 15 trestle tables and 100 chairs onsite, for complimentary use.
Bar / Catering Kitchen: Included in your hire fee is a fully-equipped catering kitchen and dry Bar for use.
Terms & Conditions:
- All one-off functions bookings are subject to an automatic $50 cleaning fee.
- A booking agreement and hire guidelines will be sent, along with an invoice that is payable either within 14 days or before the keys are handed over (which ever comes first).
- A security bond is required and will be included on your invoice for the booking. The bond will range from $250 – $2000 (based on the risk exposure with each event). The bond will be returned within four days after your function, based on a satisfactory inspection of the venue.
- Early entry or late exit for any set-up or pack-down requirements will be given at the discretion of the venue manager based on availability of the venue at the time.
- A $50 fee is payable for confirmed bookings that cancel from two weeks prior to the booking date. Discretion will be given for postponing rather than cancelling.
Special & Gala Events Venue
The Jimboomba Community & District Hall has seen some amazing transformations for Charity Balls, Gala Dinners and Black Tie Functions. If you’re looking for the ultimate space, the hall is the venue for you. Boasting a good sized, fully operational kitchen, this venue is equipped to cater to larger sized groups.
Available to Hire for Special Events
Jimboomba Rotary Venues
Wedding Reception Venue
Jimboomba’s own community and district hall is a hidden gem in the community, able to be transformed into a beautiful and memorable wedding reception venue. With wooden floors and high ceilings, it has a unique charm that attracts people from all over.